We have been having so much fun with our kids here. We've also had some great laughs! Jacob and Caleb were eating carrots and Jacob thought that chewing them up and spitting them on Caleb would be great fun. I'm surprised Caleb was such a good sport. Angela & I couldn't resist snapping this one for memories. Talk about a bulls eye!

Johnny, Jeff's brother just finished his mission to Argentina. He also happens to be one of Houston's best friends. Angela & I & the boys went to the airport to welcome him home. He sure looks great huh? Boy, you can sure see his resemblance to Jeff huh?

The boys enjoyed this fountain at the Airport. It kept them busy while we waited for Johnny!

We got a good taste of what it will be like in 3 months when we welcome Houston home from his mission. Houston had told Johnny to give me a big hug from him. I'll tell you, that started the emotions. I know it is going by fast now but I feel like I'm still guarding my heart until it's really here. It's like you have to do that to get through. I guess it's how I try to be tough.....no tears.

Here are one set of happy parents! They are now done sending all of their children on missions! What a great accomplishment Jim & Lori! We love you!

Here are the boys watching a movie together. I couldn't help from snapping this one. Especially from two tough boys! They really are softies! Oh I sure love these boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment