Thursday, April 23, 2009

Grandma's Treatment with the Boys!

Since Angela & the boys were here I thought it would be fun to take them with me so I could show them off to my nurses. I'm kind of a proud Grandma. They also got to watch me get my treatment of herceptin. They are use to doctors & hospitals anyway with Jeff being in the medical field so they were so good.

Before we left for the treatment, I put on my wig. I had worn a hat to the airport so they hadn't seen the wig yet. When Caleb saw me in the wig he said, "I don't know you." I said, "Caleb, it's Grandma." He said, "I don't like that one. I want you to wear your Grandma hat." So here I am with Caleb's favorite hat.


Even though we were there for an hour you can see how good the boys were....maybe a little bored, but the nurses did reward them with cookies and juice right after this picture. Cute huh?

1 comment:

Karissa said...

That is cute... and your "grandma hat" is cute too =)