




We were invited to go to Solitude (in Utah) for a fun weekend of skiing with the Wagstaffs. We had such a great time! Alyce couldn't make it....she was blessed with a fun new granddaughter right before we left so she opted to stay and be a Grandma. Denny & Drew were kind enough to help us out with gear and some lessons and then we were off. Cole was really amazing...he caught on so quick. I was amazed at Lacey and Rick also.....And you should see the Wagstaffs! Between skiing, guitar hero, games, food & fun...even the flu that went around couldn't have put a damper on the weekend. Thanks Wagstaffs!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I'm glad you were able to go =)
What a fun weekend! Are the Wagstaff's in Joe and Carolyn's ward? It was fun seeing pictures from the wedding! You got some cute ones (the ones of my little girls were fun to see). :) I'm glad you got a picture of all the sisters. It's always so fun when you guys are all together! You are so lucky to have sisters!!! I wish I had one, but I'm grateful I have daughters (and cool aunts)! AND I agree grandma is one amazing lady.
Post a Comment