Houston was transferred to Chillan this past Monday. This is the first area he started his mission in but a different ward. The neat thing is he is going back as District Leader. He is so happy as you can see here. He is doing so well with the language and truly loves the people. This is a picture of one of his recent baptisms. We sure love him. What an awesome Elder!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Elder Tanner in Chile!
Houston was transferred to Chillan this past Monday. This is the first area he started his mission in but a different ward. The neat thing is he is going back as District Leader. He is so happy as you can see here. He is doing so well with the language and truly loves the people. This is a picture of one of his recent baptisms. We sure love him. What an awesome Elder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun new posts!!! I love the incredible outfits! Wow! I am very impressed, you are Tal-En-Ted! That's funny your dog got in on the toilet paper action and I can't believe Cole is 15! We definitely don't get together enough... time sure does go fast!!!
Oh so much fun! I love the pictures! The incredibles look awesome pass it one! Happy birthday to Cole! Houston looks awesome! We love the blog!!!
This is Katie Nielsen. I found your blog through Jordan and Steve's. I love the blog! And we just love your family! We are so grateful that we can live near you and be in the same ward. Happy late B-day Cole! He is such a cute kid, we sure enjoyed having him around this past week while we stayed at the Hofman's-what a great kid! I hope Ryan is like him when he grows up! You have such a wonderful family! We hope your last chemo treatment went well!
Post a Comment